And Let the Bells Begin

Home to the Pharaoh of Osiris, our Delegate, head of state, and head of government.

Moderator: Pharaoh

Anabelle
Community Affairs
Discord: Miss.Sagittarian#3527

Honors

Badges

And Let the Bells Begin

Post by Anabelle » Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:39 am

Alright! On this the first day of transition, I guess it's time to say a few words.

First, I'd like to thank Altino, Rigel, and Lynxi. I'd be well and truly lost without their guidance and taking me under their wing.

Second, I'd like to thank everyone who has stepped up in Osiris to keep us together and moving along. I'm a firm believer in being able to tell a lot about a person by how they deal with the slightest adversity and we're an incredibly strong community with amazing people. I think the strength of our community shows just how far along we've come even in the few years that I've been a part of Osiris.

So let's talk future:

Like Altino and Lynxi, I too and a firm believer in meritocracy. I am also a firm believer in open communication. If you want to talk about ideas, you have or if you want to talk about moving into government I'm here for you (as are the Viziers). My DMs are always open and you can ping me if you'd like.

That being said, the best way to move into government is to contribute the way that works for you!

Speaking of government, here are the appointments.

Rach will be keeping the office of Chief Vizier

Succeeding me as Vizier of CA is Sarah! Joining her in CA will be Josh as Sub-vizier of Media and Kyru as Sub-Vizier of Propaganda.

For Gameside, Ham (of course) will be continuing as Vizier of Gameside with Skies as Sub-Vizier

Lady Dominator will be keeping the WA Affairs office with Sylvia as Sub-Vizier

Tethys remains Chief Scribe with Rocky as their Deputy Scribe

The Priests remain the same. I am vacating my position on the Council of Priests and will be looking for a replacement.

I am excited for us. I'm excited to grow our community and see how we all can make Osiris the best it can be. I love Osiris, and will always do my best for her and I hope you all will too. It's cliche (and I love cliches) but together, there's no limit to what we can do.

So let's do it!

Your Pharaoh,
Mahira Anabelle
Daughter of Osiris

Edited to add: Mike will remain Vizier of Foreign Affairs
Koth
The Root of All Evil
Discord: Brisko#7650

Honors

Re: And Let the Bells Begin

Post by Koth » Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:53 pm

Congratulations on your ascension, Anabelle! You know I'm always here for you if you need something done on the forum or server. I look forward to working alongside you :)

His Majesty Ambroscus Koth Vytherov, Hasal-Pharaoh, Bru'uh of Osiris
Khetemtai in the House of Sekhmet
Recipient of the Crown of Osiris
Recipient of the Violet Jewel of Atum

Altino
Forum Administrator
Discord: Altino#4453

Badges

Post by Altino » Thu Jun 13, 2019 1:11 pm

Yeeeees! I'm so excited to see where your delegacy takes you, Ana! I know already that we can trust you to stand on your own two feet, think for yourself, and prioritize Osiris before anything, and that's all I need to know you'll be amazing. :) Good luck, sis, blow them away! Here as always if you need a quick secret debriefing or sudden assurance that you're not crazy. ♡ Also congrats appointed Viziers/Scribes!

Also also lynxikins wherever you are, we love you ;-;
Altino Asteorra
Hassal-Pharaoh of Osiris
Karma Sage
Occasional Punstress
Very, very fond of owls
{o,o}
|)__)
-”-”-
Cormac

Honors

Post by Cormac » Thu Jun 13, 2019 6:53 pm

Congratulations Anabelle! I'm sure your term is going to be a great one, and don't hesitate to let me know if I can help in any way.
His Majesty Cormac Skollvaldr
Bru'uh of Osiris - Co-Founder of the Osiris Fraternal Order
Hasal-Pharaoh of Osiris (3x)
Khetemtai in the House of Osiris

"We are all misfits living in a world on fire." - Kelly Clarkson, "People Like Us"
Regional HonorsShow

Violet Jewel of Atum | Awarded: July 27, 2014 and April 26, 2017

Crown of Osiris | Awarded: September 30, 2014
Other Fun StuffShow
Ridersyl
WA Affairs
Discord: Syl#8989

Honors

Post by Ridersyl » Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:54 am

Congrats! ^_^
I've learned more about the minds of men on the internet than I have in any book.

Gracious Lady Sylvia Montresor
Lady of Lycopolis
Honored with Crown of Osiris
The First Chief Vizier

Koth - 4/27/2017
all i get is wood

Return to “Temple of Osiris”