Citizenship Application: Magnus Verniril

Apply for citizenship here! Citizenship is the best way to get more involved in Osiris.

Moderator: Pharaoh

Magnus Verniril

Citizenship Application: Magnus Verniril

Post by Magnus Verniril » Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:22 am

Citizenship Application

Nation in Osiris: Eldrakon
World Assembly (WA) Nation: Verxorus

Please list your Discord ID here: Buné#0033

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: Seth Viktor, Germanicus, Christopher, Platypus, Vilitimus Gingerbread. Christopher Castarian, Christopher Orange, Magus Klein

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: The Kingdom of Netherlands, Karma, Aetheli, Caer Sidi, The Empire of Britain, The Kingdom of Great Britain, New United Kingdom, United Kingdom

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: The Empire of Mare Nostrum, Balder, Lazarus, The New United Kingdom, The Kingdom of Valeria, Liberty Alliance, Grand British Union, Europeia, Merridel etc. (I don't remember much)

Would you like to be assigned a mentor to help you learn the ropes in Osiris?: Nope

Please swear the following oath of citizenship:

I, Magnus Verniril, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in the Osiris Fraternal Order and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to the Osiris Fraternal Order and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against the Osiris Fraternal Order or to violate the Scroll of Horus or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.
Rachael
Gameside Affairs
Discord: Miss Bad Life Choices#3290

Honors

Badges

Re: Citizenship Application: Magnus Verniril

Post by Rachael » Thu Jun 13, 2019 1:27 am

I'm obviously not in charge of citizenships but figured this was worth putting here: https://osiris.valthost.com/viewtopic.p ... p=10040279
We currently have The Kingdom of Great Britain as a proscribed region, though it's awesome that you decided to check Osiris out ^-^
Rachael Vytherov-Skollvaldr, Chief Vizier
Raider Juliet & High Priestess of Lynxism

Valerievna
Resentine: "Pure. Unbridled. Dakotan evil." ⫷
Anabelle
Community Affairs
Discord: Miss.Sagittarian#3527

Honors

Badges

Re: Citizenship Application: Magnus Verniril

Post by Anabelle » Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:10 pm

Rachael is correct. Participation in KoGB is not allowed as an Osiris citizen. Unless you're willing to resign your citizenship and participation completely in KoGB, this application is going to be denied

Return to “Temple of Tefnut”