Citizenship Application

Apply for citizenship here! Citizenship is the best way to get more involved in Osiris.

Moderator: Pharaoh

Irishmen

Citizenship Application

Post by Irishmen » Thu May 09, 2019 4:31 pm

Citizenship Application

Nation in Osiris:Irishmen
World Assembly (WA) Nation: Irishmen

Please list your Discord ID here: #

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: Irishmen

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: Osiris

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: None

Would you like to be assigned a mentor to help you learn the ropes in Osiris?: yes

Please swear the following oath of citizenship:

I, Irishmen, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in the Osiris Fraternal Order and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to the Osiris Fraternal Order and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against the Osiris Fraternal Order or to violate the Scroll of Horus or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.
Attachments
irishmen__615222.png
irishmen__615222.png (6.23 KiB) Viewed 57 times
Anabelle
Community Affairs
Discord: Miss.Sagittarian#3527

Honors

Badges

Re: Citizenship Application

Post by Anabelle » Thu May 09, 2019 6:05 pm

Thanks for applying!

Your application will be decided on soon! In the meantime, feel free to post an introduction thread in the Temple of Shu!

Welcome to Osiris! :osiris:

PS. If you aren't already on our discord, feel free to join! Here's the link: https://discord.gg/bUAVwF6
Anabelle
Community Affairs
Discord: Miss.Sagittarian#3527

Honors

Badges

Re: Citizenship Application

Post by Anabelle » Sun May 12, 2019 8:44 pm

Hey there Irishmen,

We're trying to get you through our security checks. Would you be able to make a post using your home computer? Then we can get your application processed.

Return to “Temple of Tefnut”