So, here's phpBB.
This forum is now owned and operated entirely by me, on my website valthost.com. If you have any concerns about the security of your information in my hands, I am always happy to answer. I assure you that all passwords are hashed and that I have no more access to anything than I did as your root admin on Zeta.
Also, I would like to announce that our Pharaoh, Altino, has been helping with this transition and is now going to be joining the admin team full time. Congratulate her, she deserves it for all her effort!
Without further ado, here's some instructions on how to get back into action:
- Click Login: https://osiris.valthost.com/ucp.php?mode=login
- Click "I forgot my password" (or just https://osiris.valthost.com/ucp.php?mode=sendpassword)
- Put in your old forum username and the e-mail you registered with. If you don't remember this e-mail, ask an admin.
- Go to your e-mail (CHECK YOUR JUNK/SPAM FOLDER!) and grab the temporary password sent by "firstname.lastname@example.org"
- Set a new password on your user profile by using the temporary one (https://osiris.valthost.com/ucp.php?i=u ... eg_details)
You will also need to re-upload your avatar. It should be visible on your own profile, but you will need to upload it again for it to be visible to others. You now have 65 KB of avatar space to work with. Make sure to update your signature as well, as some stuff broke in the transition (most notably tables).