Osiris Sekhmet Legion Application

Apply to join various government departments here.

Moderators: Pharaoh, Vizier, Sub-Vizier

Lynxi

Badges

Re: Osiris Sekhmet Legion Application

Post by Lynxi » Mon May 13, 2019 7:34 pm

Both accepted! ^-^
Meliora Azeri "Lynxi" Summers

Mother of Orca, Toast, Phantasus, Prarie, Greyview, Sylven, and SarahBread.
Godmom of Peebs
Daughter of Altino and Rigel
Stealer of Socks, Hats, and shoes.

Badger - Lynxi is my RL spirit child.
Katz Kingdom

Badges

Post by Katz Kingdom » Wed May 15, 2019 10:39 pm

Nation in Osiris: Katz Kingdom A5

WA (world assembly) Nation Name: Katz Kingdom WA (it switches sometimes)

Organization(s) involved in: Currently only the WZF and Lily.

Prior gameplay experience (if applicable): A good deal. I'm in the WZF, and we deal with raids all of them time. :/ In addition, I do some raids with Lily. In the past, I was a Major General in TYA, fought with the APC & fought for Antifa (before the NPO joined).

**What is your discord username tag?: Katz Kingdom#7589

Are you available at either 12 AM or 12 PM EST?: Mainly at major (PM) updates, but I can do some minor (AM) as well, and on occasion (I just need to be notified to plan for it).

Have you ever had a ban on any of your nations? If yes please provide details athe length of the ban, the reason for the ban and the date the ban was issued:

If you aren't available during 12 AM or 12 PM EST, would you like to apply as a member of the Sekhmet Reserves?

Please swear the following oath of allegiance:

I, Katz Kingdom, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for membership of the Sekhmet Legion and agree to defend Osiris from all enemies internal and external. I agree to notify my commanding officer if for any reason I may be in conflict or on the other side of a conflict involving the legion. I agree to obey all orders given to me by my commanding officers unless I suspect that such orders are unlawful at which point I will notify the Commander in Chief of the legion (the Pharaoh) about such orders. I agree to abide by this oath as well as this oath of citizenship unless when the two may conflict in which case I will always follow my oath of citizenship first. I reaffirm the commitments made in my oath of citizenship and also understand that further action may be taken if I undertake to harm the Osiris Fraternal Order (i.e. Court Marshal). I swear that all I do as a legionnaire will be in Osiris’ best interests and to follow this oath always.
Lynxi

Badges

Post by Lynxi » Thu May 16, 2019 7:30 pm

Accepted!
Meliora Azeri "Lynxi" Summers

Mother of Orca, Toast, Phantasus, Prarie, Greyview, Sylven, and SarahBread.
Godmom of Peebs
Daughter of Altino and Rigel
Stealer of Socks, Hats, and shoes.

Badger - Lynxi is my RL spirit child.

Return to “Temple of Geb”