Rimar Seas Citizenship Application

Apply for citizenship here! Citizenship is the best way to get more involved in Osiris.

Moderator: Pharaoh

MrCrinkles

Rimar Seas Citizenship Application

Post by MrCrinkles » Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:47 pm

Citizenship Application

Nation in Osiris: Rimar Seas
World Assembly (WA) Nation: Rimar Seas

Please list your Discord ID here: MrCrinkles?

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: N/A, I think. My email is covops13, but I don't know if that shows or not. O, and my leadership title is "The Padawan".

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: Osiris; World Assembly

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: Unsure

Would you like to be assigned a mentor to help you learn the ropes in Osiris?: That would be nice, thank you.

Please swear the following oath of citizenship:

I, MrCrinkles of Rimar Seas, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in the Osiris Fraternal Order and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to the Osiris Fraternal Order and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against the Osiris Fraternal Order or to violate the Scroll of Horus or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.
Anabelle
Community Affairs
Discord: Miss.Sagittarian#3527

Honors

Badges

Re: Rimar Seas Citizenship Application

Post by Anabelle » Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:59 am

Just a question, where is your leadership title "The Padawan" from?

Return to “Temple of Tefnut”