Citizen Application

Apply for citizenship here! Citizenship is the best way to get more involved in Osiris.

Moderator: Pharaoh

Vosquintus

Citizen Application

Post by Vosquintus » Sun Feb 10, 2019 5:58 am

Citizenship Application

Nation in Osiris: The USFR of Vosquintus
World Assembly (WA) Nation: The USFR of Vosquintus

Please list your Discord ID here: N/A (Only one I use is for personal use)

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: N/A (Usually just use my shortened nation name: "Vosquintus")

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: Osiris

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: N/A (Only one, but I've mentioned it before and wasn't in it for more than a week, years ago)

Would you like to be assigned a mentor to help you learn the ropes in Osiris?: No

Please swear the following oath of citizenship:

I, Christopher, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in the Osiris Fraternal Order and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to the Osiris Fraternal Order and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against the Osiris Fraternal Order or to violate the Scroll of Horus or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.
Anabelle
Community Affairs
Discord: Miss.Sagittarian#3527

Honors

Badges

Re: Citizen Application

Post by Anabelle » Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:12 am

Hey, welcome back!

The Pharaoh should be around presently to decide on your application. :D :osiris:
Altino
Forum Administrator
Discord: Altino#4453

Badges

Re: Citizen Application

Post by Altino » Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:44 pm

Hey, Vos. You're still a citizen! No need to apply again, you kept your nation alive, so you're still okay. :)
Altino Asteorra
Pharaoh of Osiris
Karma Sage
Occasional Punstress
Very, very fond of owls
{o,o}
|)__)
-”-”-

Return to “Temple of Tefnut”