my Citizenship app

Apply for citizenship here! Citizenship is the best way to get more involved in Osiris.

Moderator: Pharaoh

UstarobinHood

my Citizenship app

Post by UstarobinHood » Sat Jan 05, 2019 11:14 pm

Citizenship Application

Nation in Osiris: UstarobinHood
World Assembly (WA) Nation: UstarobinHood

Please list your Discord ID here: UstarobinHood#2789

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: None

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: None

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: I can't really remember but 1 or 2 Pacific regions (my account got "suspended" from nationstates because of inactivity).

Would you like to be assigned a mentor to help you learn the ropes in Osiris?: I'm not really that active so i don't think anyone has to waste their time on me

Please swear the following oath of citizenship:

I, UstarobinHood, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in the Osiris Fraternal Order and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to the Osiris Fraternal Order and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against the Osiris Fraternal Order or to violate the Scroll of Horus or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.
Altino
Forum Administrator
Discord: Altino#4453

Badges

Re: my Citizenship app

Post by Altino » Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:28 pm

Accepted, Robin. Sorry for the wait.
Altino Asteorra
Hassal-Pharaoh of Osiris
Karma Sage
Occasional Punstress
Very, very fond of owls