Greetings and salutations

Say hello and introduce yourself to the community of Osiris. We'd love to hear from you!

Moderator: Pharaoh

Highbloom

Greetings and salutations

Post by Highbloom » Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:36 pm

Excuse me for my very formal "title" but it feelt somewhat appropriate.

Im wondering about the region in general, what policies do we have OOC and IC. My state/country is, rather... Extreme, in a dystopian kind of way. And I wonder if I can make that work. Its kind of athoritarian and has lots of opression. The state is kept together by the culture and inability for the citizens to act as it's illigal to be against the state. It is most often death sentence but that's not official. My country has decent welfare but it's mostly supplied by companys who want hands in the matters and often gets tax-breaks and similar favors. The economy is doing pretty good as it develops technology and have centain industries that I haven't choosen yet. It's nicelooking, if you know where to look. The bottom 3-5% have it really rough and are mostly slaves for reasons I've told in my factbook about the slavery.
There are a top in the "foodchain" though it's often not strictly monetary. It may deal in resourses, influence or other ways to have power in a sociaty. The military are highly regarded and is a pride of the state.

I have some factbooks at my page. I welcome critizims/advise of course.

Also about the application for the citizenship, it says you have to post once a month but usually I don't post often at all. I'll be online at the forum but I wonder if I have to post and if I have to; is it limited to centain subjects?
Mike
Foreign Affairs
Discord: Comrade Boland#3907

Honors

Badges

Re: Greetings and salutations

Post by Mike » Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:21 am

Solely in reference to your final line, that's outdated my dude. There's no more post requirement for citizenship, just keeping your nation in Osiris and keeping it alive
Current PositionsShow
Foreign Affairs Vizier
Member of the Council of Guardians

Fariq of the Sekhmet Legion
Former PositionsShow
Sub-Vizier of Diplomacy
Moshir of the Sekhmet Legion
His Serene Grace, Wiktor Skollvaldr, Irypatha of Nubt

Recipient of the Sword of Sekhmet

son of Cormac Skollvaldr

Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds

Bigger war, greater glory

"Because we do not beg for our freedom. We fight for it." -General Witold Urbanowicz

Return to “Temple of Shu”