The Council of Scribes has passed the Treaty of the Anti-Pacific Coalition. The text of this Treaty can be read below.
The Anti-Pacific Coalition was formed to stand up against acts of aggression and subversion perpetrated against many regions, user-created and game-created alike, by the New Pacific Order. United in our resolve to continue combating any hostile acts by that regime, we, the signatories of this treaty, commit to collective defense in response to any act of aggression by the New Pacific Order against any other signatory. An attack by the New Pacific Order against one signatory will be considered an attack by the New Pacific Order against all signatories. We stand united and resolute in continued diplomatic opposition to the New Pacific Order, and against any threat that regime may pose to the sovereignty and stability of our regions.
Article I. Diplomatic Provisions
(1) The signatories recognize each other's legal governments as the legitimate governments of each other's respective regions.
(2) Diplomatic recognition will be applicable to the governments established by the constitutions or similarly binding legal documents in force in each signatory at the time this treaty was enacted, and any legally enacted successor governments.
(3) The signatories will not maintain diplomatic, military, or cultural relations of any kind with the Pacific while it is governed by the New Pacific Order or any successor regime sanctioned by the New Pacific Order.
(4) The signatories' World Assembly Delegates will not vote to repeal Security Council Resolution #268: Condemn The Pacific while the Pacific is governed by the New Pacific Order or any successor regime sanctioned by the New Pacific Order.
(5) The signatories' World Assembly Delegates will not vote in favor of offensive measures against each other in the World Assembly Security Council, if such measures are sponsored by the New Pacific Order or any member of the New Pacific Order. Offensive measures include condemnation, involuntary liberation of each other's home regions, or involuntary liberation of third party regions occupied by each other's military forces.
Article II. Military Provisions
Non-aggression and mutual defense
(1) The signatories will not engage in military hostilities against each other's home regions. Participation of the signatories on opposite sides of a military engagement in a third party region will never be interpreted as a violation of this provision.
(2) To the extent practicable, the signatories will provide each other with defensive military assistance in the event of an attack on a signatory's home region by the New Pacific Order or any member of the New Pacific Order, provided such assistance is requested by the signatory's legitimate government.
Additional military cooperation
(3) The signatories may cooperate in executing joint military operations against the New Pacific Order, in the Pacific or in third party regions, when available and as consistent with each signatory's laws and policies.
Article III. Administrative Provisions
Administration of the Anti-Pacific Coalition
(1) Each signatory will designate a representative to the Anti-Pacific Coalition. Signatory representatives will be designated according to each signatory's laws and policies.
(2) Signatory representatives may, by absolute majority vote, designate a signatory citizen or equivalent member as Chief Organizer of the Anti-Pacific Coalition. Signatory representatives may dismiss the Chief Organizer by absolute majority vote.
(3) The Chief Organizer may appoint signatory citizens or equivalent members as additional Organizers to assist in organizing operations conducted by and through the Anti-Pacific Coalition, and may dismiss such Organizers. Appointment and dismissal of Organizers will be subject to approval by absolute majority vote of signatory representatives.
(4) Altino will be the Owner of the Anti-Pacific Coalition Discord server. Should Altino wish to transfer ownership, the new Owner will be designated by absolute majority vote of signatory representatives. Following such transfer, any future transfer will be to an Owner designated by absolute majority vote of signatory representatives. The Owner may designate additional server administrators and moderators and may dismiss such administrators and moderators.
Initial signatories and addition of signatories
(5) The initial signatories of this treaty will include all regions that have previously participated in the Anti-Pacific Coalition, have been invited to sign this treaty by the pre-treaty Organizers, and have legally enacted this treaty according to their laws and policies.
(6) Regions that do not meet the above criteria may be added as signatories if approved by a three-fifths vote of signatory representatives, conditional upon their legal enactment of this treaty according to their laws and policies.
Expulsion and withdrawal of signatories
(7) A signatory may be expelled from the Anti-Pacific Coalition if approved by a three-fifths vote of signatory representatives. The representative of the signatory subject to the expulsion vote may not vote in the expulsion vote.
(8) A signatory may withdraw from the Anti-Pacific Coalition upon legally repealing this treaty according to their laws and policies and providing seven days notice of withdrawal to the other signatories via the Anti-Pacific Coalition Discord server.
Amendment of this treaty
(9) An amendment to this treaty may be proposed by three-fifths vote of signatory representatives, at which time it will be referred to signatories for ratification. An amendment will be adopted if ratified by three-fifths of signatories according to each signatory's laws and policies, after which each remaining signatory will have 30 days to ratify the amendment or be considered to have automatically withdrawn from the Anti-Pacific Coalition.
(10) Official copies of this treaty will be maintained in public view by signatory representatives, and updated to reflect amendments.
List of signatories
(11) The following is a list of signatories, which will automatically be updated whenever a signatory is added, expelled, or withdraws:
Slaato of Dawn
Grater Tovakia of Lands End
DiRito-Opolis of Ridgefield
Kurczak Mielony of Conch Kingdom