Refound of Esti

Home to the Sekhmet Legion of Osiris, the Osiran raider military force.

Moderators: Pharaoh, Moshir, Field Commander

Lynxi

Badges

Refound of Esti

Post by Lynxi » Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:08 am

There's a special feeling that comes when a lot of work, time and effort pays off in a single evening. It's validating, encouraging, and satisfying in ways that instant gratification could never be. Hard work gives us purpose, and often it gives us outstanding results. This is one of those moments.

I come to you tonight because a personal endeavor of mine has paid off in a way that is enriching both to the Sekhmet Legion and Osiris in general. It was a monstrous effort and had a few hiccups along the way (everything worth pursuing does), but the work was worth it to me and I think you all will agree.

So, at last I unveil to you.....

...Proof that Altino is French. u.u

Oh yeah and we refounded a region that I'd had a sleeper in for almost a year. ^-^

https://www.nationstates.net/region=esti

Legionnaires Present:
Lynxi- Organizer/OG Sleeper/Foxy Lady
Rigel- Trigger/Delegate/Toaster
Wymondham- The Lone Endo
Altino- Lady Who Saved Our Butts

So yeah, almost a year I've had a sleeper in this region. I'd come to the legion with promises of stealth ops, and in a pretty successful first outing we did the damn thing. I gave my sleeper to Rigel and we tiptoed through the process of getting Wym in and endoing up for update Friday Night. The plan was to take the delegacy then quickly refound at Saturday Minor.

But then variance kicked Rigel's toaster and we had to spend a whole day biting our nails, just hoping no one else would notice this completely empty region. >.>

It didn't, and Altino was able to finish the job while I was at work. :D Thanks to everyone who participated, it's definitely been a long time coming.

Mother of Orca, Toast, Freddie,and Phantasus.
Daughter of Altino and Rigel
Stealer of Socks, Hats, and shoes.
Altino
Forum Administrator
Discord: Altino#4453

Badges

Re: Refound of Esti

Post by Altino » Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:16 am

Good job, you guys! I was glad to refound it, mostly because I haven't been able to do R/D stuff in forever and I got to write a new WFE. Which is my favorite thing.

Also, I'm not French. I keel u.
Under Construction
Lynxi

Badges

Post by Lynxi » Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:20 am

Altino wrote:
Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:16 am
Good job, you guys! I was glad to refound it, mostly because I haven't been able to do R/D stuff in forever and I got to write a new WFE. Which is my favorite thing.

Also, I'm not French. I keel u.
The proof is right there.

Mother of Orca, Toast, Freddie,and Phantasus.
Daughter of Altino and Rigel
Stealer of Socks, Hats, and shoes.
Benjabobaria

Badges

Post by Benjabobaria » Sun Oct 21, 2018 2:39 pm

Congratulations! Refounds are super fun.
The Lord Benja Karimi
Moshir of the Sekhmet Legion. Join it, raiding is fun!
Zizou wrote:it's the natives fault for getting beat the fuck up by raiders because the founder cted or they were dumb enough to make the del exec

Return to “Temple of Sekhmet”