Moderator: Pharaoh

Mike
Foreign Affairs
Discord: Comrade Boland#3907

Honors

Badges

Mghnbian Chief Vizier campaign

Post by Mike » Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:59 pm

Conflicts of interest: I am a citizen in The West Pacific as well.

As a relative newcomer to Nation States, with not even one year of me being involved in offsite stuff, I do not expect to be the most known candidate, however during my short tenure, and especially within the past few weeks, I have attempted to expand what I’ve done. As the former sub-vizier of diplomacy from Sygian’s term at Chief Vizier, I have spent most of my time looking at foreign affairs on Nation States, hence the creation of Mghnb II in The West Pacific and my representing the Sekhmet Legion in raids for The North Pacific, The West Pacific, and The Black Hawks.

Military:
As a member of the Sekhmet Legion, I wish to take what we have currently and do my best to hone it into a true force to be reckoned with. As a raider, I will push to have the Legion take a role in large scale raids, including utilizing what I learned from the raids I undertook with the above-mentioned regions, and use that knowledge to create a handful of raids to get some of the members of the legion some experience, and to keep the Legion from falling to an auxiliary force for other regions.

Foreign Affairs:
My goal as Chief Vizier is to be very Foreign Affairs heavy. From expanding our diplomatic reach, to taking a more aggressive stance on the world stage in terms of regions threatening our allies, and perhaps a foreign affairs festival or two like in the past. As this is probably my strong point alongside the military, I personally will be keeping an eye on how well our diplomatic efforts are working.

Community Affairs:
While not my strong suit, Community Affairs is arguably the most important aspect I will have to deal with as it is what draws people to the offsite forum and discord. With the Vizier and sub-viziers I plan to appoint to this area I have no doubt that not only will we be able to draw in more people, but also bring back the greatness of Johnny Cash polls. I also intend to keep what holidays we have going, and to keep activity going on discord, forums, and the RMB.

World Assembly:
My main goal for this is to continue Altino’s goal of raising endorsements for our pharaoh, as Syberis could do with more endorsements.

Ask whatever questions you want, and I will attempt to answer them to the best of my ability.
Current PositionsShow
Foreign Affairs Vizier
Member of the Council of Guardians
Former PositionsShow
Sub-Vizier of Diplomacy
Moshir of the Sekhmet Legion
His Serene Grace, Wiktor Skollvaldr, Irypatha of Nubt

Recipient of the Sword of Sekhmet

son of Cormac Skollvaldr

Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds

Bigger war, greater glory

"Because we do not beg for our freedom. We fight for it." -General Witold Urbanowicz
Kylia Quilor

Post by Kylia Quilor » Fri Sep 22, 2017 6:19 pm

Have you spoken with your planned appointees yet and gotten their confirmation they'll take the job if you win?

Do you have specific regions you'd like to deepen ties with? Where you stand on assisting the Undead Dominion?
Kylia Basilissa Regina Quilor Anacreoni
Never underestimate the power of cynicism, pessimism and negativity to prevent terrible things from happening. Only idealists try to build the future on a mountain of bodies.
Unfocused populism is just as dangerous, if not more so, to a Republic's survival as creeping authoritarianism.
Tell people how you feel, honestly and frankly. If you like someone, tell them. If you don't like them, tell them - the world would be a better place if we all knew where we stood.
Curriculum VitaeShow
Europeia:
President x1
Minister of Foreign Affairs x2
Grand Admiral x4
Senator x10
Minister of Communications x1

Current Positions In All Regions: Queen of Kantrias

Past Positions in Other Regions (Selected): MP (LKE), Minister of the Exterior (LKE), Reichstag Delegate (TNI), Minister (TNI), Reich Elector (TNI), TNI Contingent Commander, (UIAF), Director of Public Relations (Region Inc)
Testimonials To My CharacterShow
Named TestimonialsShow
I sometimes suspect that [Kylia] Quilor is here to harvest the tears of young, ambitious nations. - The Bruce
O how much we have missed your cynicism [Kylia]. :p - Zaolat
I'm so happy you're back but you're also crushing my dreams - Sopo
You carry an interesting dichotomy about yourself - a mix of fiery passion and cool reservation that both intrigues and concerns me. -Trinnien
Kylia is the neighbor at the end of the street that you don't want to mess with during petunia season. -Cat

Anonymous TestimonialsShow
  • “Too much negativity and edginess”
  • “We need someone like [her] to keep us from flying too close to the sun”
Mike
Foreign Affairs

Honors

Badges

Post by Mike » Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:17 pm

Have you spoken with your planned appointees yet and gotten their confirmation they'll take the job if you win?
I have not spoken to them yet, as I have just finished up the list of people I want to have be in the council.
Do you have specific regions you'd like to deepen ties with? Where you stand on assisting the Undead Dominion?
I wish to deepen ties with the Undead Dominion, so there's two questions for one, but I also wish to deepen ties with Balder alongside with reaching out to larger regions that we have previously left alone diplomatically.
Current PositionsShow
Foreign Affairs Vizier
Former PositionsShow
Sub-Vizier of Diplomacy

son of Cormac Skollvaldr

"Because we do not beg for our freedom. We fight for it." -General Witold Urbanowicz
Kylia Quilor

Post by Kylia Quilor » Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:29 pm

What do you mean by 'deepen ties'?
Kylia Basilissa Regina Quilor Anacreoni
Never underestimate the power of cynicism, pessimism and negativity to prevent terrible things from happening. Only idealists try to build the future on a mountain of bodies.
Unfocused populism is just as dangerous, if not more so, to a Republic's survival as creeping authoritarianism.
Tell people how you feel, honestly and frankly. If you like someone, tell them. If you don't like them, tell them - the world would be a better place if we all knew where we stood.
Curriculum VitaeShow
Europeia:
President x1
Minister of Foreign Affairs x2
Grand Admiral x4
Senator x10
Minister of Communications x1

Current Positions In All Regions: Queen of Kantrias

Past Positions in Other Regions (Selected): MP (LKE), Minister of the Exterior (LKE), Reichstag Delegate (TNI), Minister (TNI), Reich Elector (TNI), TNI Contingent Commander, (UIAF), Director of Public Relations (Region Inc)
Testimonials To My CharacterShow
Named TestimonialsShow
I sometimes suspect that [Kylia] Quilor is here to harvest the tears of young, ambitious nations. - The Bruce
O how much we have missed your cynicism [Kylia]. :p - Zaolat
I'm so happy you're back but you're also crushing my dreams - Sopo
You carry an interesting dichotomy about yourself - a mix of fiery passion and cool reservation that both intrigues and concerns me. -Trinnien
Kylia is the neighbor at the end of the street that you don't want to mess with during petunia season. -Cat

Anonymous TestimonialsShow
  • “Too much negativity and edginess”
  • “We need someone like [her] to keep us from flying too close to the sun”
Mike
Foreign Affairs

Honors

Badges

Post by Mike » Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:26 pm

Kylia Quilor wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:29 am
What do you mean by 'deepen ties'?
Deepen is poor wording on my part, was doing two other things as well, but my point is that I wish to enact some sort of diplomatic ties with them so that way we can begin to sort out grievances and determine the absolute best course of action.
Current PositionsShow
Foreign Affairs Vizier
Former PositionsShow
Sub-Vizier of Diplomacy

son of Cormac Skollvaldr

Wymondham

Honors

Badges

Post by Wymondham » Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:07 am

What do you believe Osiris' position should be with regards to Lazarus?
Master Wymondham, Hatyaa. Member of the Order of Ma'at.
Honours and PositionsShow
Regional HonoursShow

Regional Honours:
Member of the Ancient Order of Ma'at:

Nuclear War Survivor:
The Legion April 2017:

Syberian Badgers with Caek:

Osiris NSWF:

RMB Dream Team:

Osiris Oracle:

Politics Amino Refound:
Regional PositionsShow
Former PositionsShow
Positions:

Chief Scribe(1st March 2018 - 1st March 2019)
Molazim of the Sekhmet Legion:

Deputy scribe X2 (OFO 2.0 Scroll of Ma'at)
Sub Vizier for the Sekhmet Legion X2 O(FO 2.0 Scroll of Ma'at)
Fariq' Awwal of the Sekhmet Legion
Mike
Foreign Affairs

Honors

Badges

Post by Mike » Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:59 am

Wymondham wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:07 am
What do you believe Osiris' position should be with regards to Lazarus?
As stated in my other answer, I believe we need to open up diplomatic relations with the Undead Dominion, and see where that leads us.
Current PositionsShow
Foreign Affairs Vizier
Former PositionsShow
Sub-Vizier of Diplomacy

son of Cormac Skollvaldr

Cormac

Honors

Post by Cormac » Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:44 pm

How do you feel about the prioritization of GCR allies over UCR allies? Both of your opponents have essentially supported that stance, one by omission and the other explicitly.
His Majesty Cormac Skollvaldr
Bru'uh of Osiris - Co-Founder of the Osiris Fraternal Order
Hasal-Pharaoh of Osiris (3x)
Khetemtai in the House of Osiris

"We are all misfits living in a world on fire." - Kelly Clarkson, "People Like Us"
Regional HonorsShow

Violet Jewel of Atum | Awarded: July 27, 2014 and April 26, 2017

Crown of Osiris | Awarded: September 30, 2014
Other Fun StuffShow
Mike
Foreign Affairs

Honors

Badges

Post by Mike » Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:46 pm

Cormac wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:44 am
How do you feel about the prioritization of GCR allies over UCR allies? Both of your opponents have essentially supported that stance, one by omission and the other explicitly.
While obviously our sister GCRs are extremely important, in terms of military, politics, and the identity of each region, I am one who believes that actual shows of alliance should be our main focus, be it from GCRs or UCRs.
Current PositionsShow
Foreign Affairs Vizier
Former PositionsShow
Sub-Vizier of Diplomacy

son of Cormac Skollvaldr

Cormac

Honors

Post by Cormac » Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:47 pm

USMC.LT.hopeful wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:46 am
Cormac wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:44 am
While obviously our sister GCRs are extremely important, in terms of military, politics, and the identity of each region, I am one who believes that actual shows of alliance should be our main focus, be it from GCRs or UCRs.
Good answer. You have my vote.
His Majesty Cormac Skollvaldr
Bru'uh of Osiris - Co-Founder of the Osiris Fraternal Order
Hasal-Pharaoh of Osiris (3x)
Khetemtai in the House of Osiris

"We are all misfits living in a world on fire." - Kelly Clarkson, "People Like Us"
Regional HonorsShow

Violet Jewel of Atum | Awarded: July 27, 2014 and April 26, 2017

Crown of Osiris | Awarded: September 30, 2014
Other Fun StuffShow

Return to “Election Archive”